Monday, June 6, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

Memorial Day weekend was the best weekend we had so far this year. The days were like summer days and the winds were moving good, as were the fish. We did run into some problems on Thursday which was our first day out. The bilge pump float died again and the boat yard chopped my look off of the cabin so they could get in and get my boom. They would usually just put her on the water without it and leave that up to me, but this year they had a new sail for me and wanted to make sure it fit. Now I have a newer jib and a newer main. They both work great! I went to West Marine and picked up a float for the pump and got that working fine. The boat was very good this weekend and it was a lot of fun. So much fun I didn't have time to take too many pictures, but what would a post be without pictures.



Next weekend we plan of have a real good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment