Monday, May 23, 2011

Lil Provo is finally ready

It has been a tough few weeks.  We have had so much rain and there is never a nice day when I am off.  It seems to take for ever to get the boat done this year.  Well, after weeks of squeezing in a little work between the raining, Lil Provo is ready.  I finished the bottom paint and the deck repair.  On Sunday we brought her down to the boat year where they will raise the mast and place her on her morring sometime today.  On Wednesday evening we will delivery the dinghy and on Thursday, I will go out sailing.  She looked pretty good when I towned her down there yesterday.  The trailer had the bnew axle and leaf springs in and I shouldn't have to worry about that stuff for years.  Here is a quick video of her on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment