Monday, January 25, 2010

Continue the list of Winter Projects

The weather has been cold and the little electric heater I have in Lil Provo just doesn't cut it. I will be out there for half an hour and I'm frozen. It's been like working in a freezer. My project right now is still measuring all portions of Lil Provo so when something is needed, I will have the dimensions available to me. I still have her covered and enter through the back of the boat where the tarp opens for entry into the cockpit. Working with only one arm lately has been a real challenge and hope that I will be recovered enough to sail by the time May rolls around. I worked on the website today, placing more sailing information onto the site. I know I have to tackle the starboard side settee and replace the plywood that is there as it is getting weak. I also thought about working on the navigation area just inside the cabin. So for the time being, I will work onm those plans until I can get back inside the boat without freezing.

No comments:

Post a Comment