Thursday, December 30, 2010

Boat is in for repair

We took a ride down to the boat yard and spoke with John about the repair work.  I explained that the mosty important thing was to get the jib sail as that was distroyed in the accident.  I brought the insurance check with me to show John how much the insurance had paid.  Being the great guy he is, John said, " I think we can take care of it for that."  WOW... I was so happy to hear those words.  I asked when he could get it done as I still had things to do on the boat this winter.  He said he would bring it in after the holidays and get to work on her.  At that time I endorsed the check right over to him. Now is that a great Christmas present or what?  In a couple weeks we'll contact him to see how things are going.
Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment