Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Settling up with the boat yard

On Sunday we took a ride down to the bay and to visit Olsen Boat Works.  John was there on a Sunday and had my seasonal bill ready and my estimate on repairing Lil Provo.  John told me to send him  a check and I pulled out my checkbook and paid him on the spot.  I don't like these things hanging out there, specially after the season is over by a month.  I know he can use the cash to pay the guys who work there.  He is such a great guy and he hass really looked out for my interests over the past couple years.  When I have had a problem, he has been the problem solver.

I am working on my list of things I must complete on Lil Provo over the winter.  Once I complete it I'll post it and keep track of my progress.  Over the next two weeks I will need to cover her.  I don't like the idea of snow sitting on her.  I will buy a tarp and put the mast ontop and lash the tarp down over the mast.

That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment